Sunday, April 08, 2007

The reasons ... again

I juz can't think of anythin to write about. Which makes me wonder why I started blogging at all.
I gave it quite a lot of thought (wish I would think this hard about my subjects ;D) ...
1. Let me just state the obvious reason first - every old cat and her rocking-chair grandma blogs. There must be something in this, I decided.

2. Doing your BE in Vizag can get more boring than watching Shivnarine Chanderpaul bat in a test match.

3. A blog can be a really neat tool to catch the attention of ppl who don't seem to listen.

4. I'd like to say that this is a perfect place for me to share my knowledge and ideas. But the bare truth is, blogs are a nice little place for rumors, rants and revolutions (don't ask me about the last one.. juz alliteration :D)

5. Lastly, since paper and pen are rare commodities in an engg coll hostel, I figured blogging would help clear the rust that's accumulated in my very rarely used brain.

This post hasn't taken even a fourth of the time I took to think about what to post.

Next time, no time waste.. only bakwaas. :D

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home